I have seen many ladies create this simple and fun nail art so thought it time I gave it a go. I am not sure who exactly created it first but many have given credit to @ohmygoshpolish on instagram.
You can use any colour for this but to really make the blobs stand out I chose black as my base. Now those of you who have followed me for some time will know Orly – Liquid Vinyl has been my absolute fave black. Recently on a trip to Poundland I picked up some Revlon colourstay – Stiletto. It is just as good as the Orly, it’s a fantastic formula that goes on perfect in 1 coat and dries super shiny. Not bad at all for £1.
Those of you who haven’t seen Blobbicure it is really easy to do. So here is a little step by step:
- Paint one coat of your base polish and allow to dry as normal
- Make sure to open all polish bottles to be used as the next steps require speed to work
- Paint another reasonably thick layer of your base polish on ONE nail
- IMMEDIATELY take your second colour and using the brush from the polish bottle drop small amounts of polish into the wet base. You can add as many or as little as you wish, they will spread and push the polish around
- Repeat on each nail
- This will take a little time to dry as it’s thick so sit back relax and use a fast drying topcoat to help complete the design
I chose Fiesta from Nails Inc as my second colour as I love pink and black together.
I hope you like xoxo