- Too Fancy Lacquer – Prima Donna
- Polished by KPT – Plumeria
- Femme Fatale – Deepstone
- Emily de Molly – Cool, Calm & Collected
- Too Fancy Lacquer – Royal Jeans
- F.U.N Lacquer – TGIF
- Serum No5 – Budding Lights
- Colors by Llarowe – My Own Private Paradise
- Picture Polish – Pandora
- A England – Lady of the Lake
- Liquid Sky Lacquer – Bri’s Hella Holo
- A England – Guinevere
- Polish Me Silly – Autum-matic
- Nail Vinyls – Chevron Minis, Skinny Single Chevron & Lightning Bolts
- Glisten & Glow – HK Girl Top Coat
- Rainbow Connection – Zap Skin Protector
- Stylishnailart Brush Maxi
- Acrylic Paint
Oh yes I really used that many products for one mani! Why? To show my love and support for Indie Polishes.
I am sure most of you will have read at least one article/ post etc regarding Mentality nail polish. Not only has the polish caused damage to many ladies nails but they have showed a distinct lack of customer service in light of the issue. If you have not heard about it you can find out more at nailitmag.com
It is not surprising that many people are now concerned about purchasing indie products. But I want to say do not let Mentality cloud your judgement of indies. Most indie makers are happy to share their ingredients with you and will listen and if necessary act upon any concerns you have.
As you can see from the above list I have used many indie polishes, I have never experienced any issues with any of the brands I own. But I feel confident having seen the makers interactions with bloggers and their posts in the last few days that should I have a problem they will act promptly and professionally to address my concerns.
So I wanted to create this mani to show you, my readers and the indie makers that I support them. They are passionate polish lovers too, why else would they create their own polish or nail art products!
The design is a little random but it was not so much about the art as it was making sure I used as many indie brands as possible to show I am not worried about these products and will continue to use them. To help show your support please comment below with your favourite indie brands so others can see xoxo