- Illamasqua – Omen
- Illamasqua- Rare
- Revlon – Stiletto
- Black Acrylic Paint
- Glisten & Glow – HK Girl Top Coat
Hello! The witching hour is fast approaching and I have a bee in my bonnet to create loads of Halloween nail art ideas.
I have seen so many designs with scary cat eyes going round and when I purchased omen and rare from Illmasqua the other day it seemed they were the perfect fit!
This is a simple design that any skill level can create so I have created a pictorial for the design too. First I will show you the finished design than I will take you through the steps to achieve this yourself.
- Apply black polish to the index, pinky and thumb. That is all you need to do with these as they remain plain for this design.
- Using your chosen green polish paint your middle and ring fingers.
- Take a sponge (cosmetic or normal washing up sponge will do) paint a yellow polish and a little green for blending purposes directly on to the sponge. Dab on to the bottom corner of the nail to create a diagonal gradient.
- Once dry using either black polish or paint create a curved line from the middle up to the other edge. Fill in the area above the line with black.
- Next paint another curve below to get the desired eye shape and fill black below.
- Lastly paint a small triangle or line from the top to the middle of the eye shape and add top coat.
I will be bringing you as many designs over the next couple of days so your nails will rock on Halloween 🎃